How To Choose The Best Lace Front Wigs For Yourself?•
Posted on October 05 2022
No matter what style you prefer, lace front wigs will please you! This is a popular and exciting way to change up your look in no time. This article will help you understand "what is a lace front wig?" , "Benefits of Lace Front Wigs", and "How to choose the best lace front wigs for yourself?" and more, read on.
What is a lace front wig?
Over the years, lace front wigs have firmly dominated the market due to their versatility and durability, loved by women of all ages. This is a wig that is hand tied to a transparent lace base with human hair or synthetic fibers. The lace mimics a natural hairline and blends easily with your skin for a natural look.
Reasons to choose lace front wigs
- Lace front wigs look natural. Sheer lace helps create an invisible hairline, creating the illusion that hair is growing directly from the head. When you wear a wig, there is no risk of exposure, no one will know you are wearing a wig if you don't tell.
- Provides a solution for people with hair loss problems. Lace front wigs are great for people with thin scalps, as this can help them fill in the balding hairline and give the effect of voluminous, thick hair.
- Good breathability is one of the great advantages of lace front wigs. Because of the lace's larger mesh, this means that air can easily enter the scalp and flow. You'll feel comfortable no matter the weather, which is one of the reasons why lace wigs are so popular.
- You can style lace front wigs in many ways. Its versatility allows you to style and change the position of parts on the front lace wig while still maintaining a flawless natural hairline, allowing you to create buns, ponytails and more.
- Lace front wigs are durable. With proper care and maintenance, lace front wigs can last a year or more.
- Costs are available. This is a one-time investment that can help reduce your trip to the hair salon.
How to choose the best lace front wigs for yourself?
1. Hair quality
The material sources of wigs on the market are mainly divided into 100% human hair, synthetic hair and hair that is a mixture of the two. Although synthetic hair can show a similar appearance to real hair in appearance, the breathability, feel, and wearing experience are not comparable to real hair. In conclusion, for a realistic and long-lasting look, lace front wigs made from real human hair are ideal. Most natural-looking wigs are made with the finest human hair and can be bleached, dyed, or colored.
2. Lace material
Wigs with high-quality lace will be more comfortable and last longer. When choosing the best lace front wigs, the choice of lace raw material is equally important.
- HD lace: This is the best lace on the market right now, the texture is the thinnest of all laces, it fits all skin tones perfectly, and it's almost impossible to see it with the naked eye.
- Transparent lace: Provides invisible hairline, which is relatively sturdy and durable, very suitable for beginners.
- Swiss lace: Common lace material, soft to the touch, available in a variety of colors.
The cap structure is the most important consideration when purchasing lace front wigs, there are mainly two kinds of structure caps, 13×4 and 13×6. You can choose from a 13x4 middle part cap, which allows you to make a long, deep, natural parting, and a 13x6 deep part lace front cap, which allows you to freely adjust your parting.
4. Wig size
The size of the wig is equally important when choosing a lace front wig. If it's not the right size, it will be tight or slip off, making it uncomfortable to wear. Choose the perfect size to complement the functionality of the lace front wig for a more complete look.
5. Uniform length
A good lace front wig should not have uneven hair lengths, and the length of the hair should be kept at a similar length to avoid an uneven appearance. So you want to make sure all your wigs are the right length and match.
Density is an important measure of the thickness of a wig and is expressed as a percentage. The density of common wigs varies from 150% to 250%. The higher the density of the wig, the thicker the corresponding hair; on the contrary, the hair is thinner. Whether you prefer high or low density, make sure you choose a wig that faithfully reflects true thickness.
The price of lace front wigs ranges from tens of dollars to thousands of dollars. It is irrational to expect the best quality lace front wigs at the cheapest price. You need to consider your budget and make the best investment within the options available!
Best lace front wigs for sale at Alibonnie Hair
Check out the best lace front wigs below and find your favorite.
1.HD lace front wigs
Available in 150%, 200%, 250% densities, long straight hair helps create a silky, flowing look. Ranging from 12 inches to 34 inches, you can easily find the length you want.
2. body wave lace front wigs
With gorgeous big waves, this wig is soft to the touch, full of color, and won't fall out easily. Pre-plucking the hairline can help achieve a more natural look.
3. Bob lace front wigs
Women who love short hair can't miss this bob lace front wig. This bob wig is available in 8 inch to 14 inch options, and you can use a middle part or a free part to get the style you want. Any choice would be perfect!
4. Colored lace front wigs
Colorful wigs are the key to making you stand out from the crowd. Different colors give you the opportunity to show your personality and charm. Perfect for fall, this chocolate brown lace front wig is available in sizes from 14 inches to 30 inches. Comes with pre-plucking, the knots are enough to ignore without having to re-bleach and you'll be happy with it!
Where to buy cheap lace front wigs?
If you're looking for a place to buy lace front wigs, don't miss Alibonnie! This is a reliable wig store that offers quality lace front wigs at affordable prices. Available in different colors, densities, lengths, you can freely combine. Welcome to buy here!
Something You Need ...
If you are tired of traditional wigs and want some new look and change, then highlight wigs might be a good choice. If you are interested in this, ...Read More
Check Out The Lates...
Are you ready to shop for your wigs for Christmas? Although Christmas may seem far away, that doesn't stop you from being able to prepare for its a...Read More
2022 Alibonnie Hair...
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are some of the biggest discount times of the year, with huge discounts on everything, including wigs. The Alibo...Read More