How To Care
All wigs we sell are all human hair wigs, human hair are stronger, and have a higher resistance to heat than a synthetic one, so it tangles a lot less and hardly ever melts, however, they must care for slightly differently than your own hair. Check the summary of human hair products can do's and d don'ts we wrote up for you.
Use The Right Products
Choosing the right care products is important if you want to prolong the life of your human hair wig and keep it looking great. General shampoos and conditioners may contain irritating substances, which will cause certain damage to human hair wigs. Therefore, it is always recommended to use products designed for human hair wigs.
Pay Attention To Cleaning Frequency
In order to prevent the human hair wig from losing luster and drying out, please do not wash it frequently. For best results, avoid washing more than twice a week. We recommend washing and conditioning every 6-8 wears.
Comb Before Washing
Before you start washing your human hair wig, it is important to comb through the wig with a wide comb. If there are tangles in the wash, things are going to get worse. Comb human hair wigs slowly and carefully, starting from the roots and ending at the tips.
Wash Human Hair Wigs Properly
Watch the short video to see exactly how to clean a human hair wig.
Submerge the wig in warm water until completely soaked.
Wash the wig with shampoo and avoid rubbing to avoid tangles. The shampoo can be worked into a lather in the hands and then dabbed into the wig.
Rinse with water to remove shampoo. Be careful to keep the water flowing in the direction of the wig until it is completely removed.
Repeat the same process with conditioner, but avoid the roots of your hair.
After washing, blot excess water with a towel and let it dry naturally.
Style Your Human Hair Wigs
When bought a new wig, it’s an important step to make sure the cut and colour of the wig suits for you. Human hair wigs can be styled in a variety of ways, just like your own natural hair. For best results, it's a good idea to take your wig to the hairdressers and have them restyle it for you.
The service life of human hair wigs is also related to storage. To keep your human hair wig in good condition, store it on a wig stand to maintain its original shape. Take care to remove tangles from your hair before storing it.
Other Tips For Maintaining Human Hair Wigs
1. Moisturizing hair spray, curly cream are the necessities for the Human Hair Product.
2. Don't bleach or lighten frequently. It harms the hair and your health.
3. Don't brush and twist the curly hair.
4. We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing the wig. If necessray, use a silk cap when you go to bed.
5. Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
6. Keep the human hair wig away from direct sunlight, salt water and chlorine to avoid drying out and becoming dull.
7. Don't use excessive heat. As human hair wigs are, well, human hair, heat can damage the wig just like it would your own hair. If you’re curling or straightening your wig on a regular basis, it’s good practice to use a hair protection spray.