What Is A 360 Lace Wig?•
Posted on February 08 2023
As a popular style in the market, most people are familiar with lace wigs, whether it is lace front wigs or full lace wigs, but 360 lace wigs seem not so clear to some women. Do you want to know what a 360 lace wig is? This blog will give you a detailed introduction to 360 lace wigs, and at the end of the article, you may have a new understanding of it.
What are 360 lace wigs?
First, let's start with its definition, what exactly is a 360 lace wig? The best way to describe the 360 lace wig is its name - 360 Lace. The 360 lace wig has lace that wraps around the entire head, forming a 360-degree circle, and the middle part is a breathable cap. Since there are lace sections all around the perimeter, you can do more hairstyles without worrying about exposing edges and tracks.
Who should wear 360 lace wigs?
The 360 lace wig is perfect for women who want their hair to look natural and full, you can use it to easily cover thinning areas and create volume for a beautiful look. The 360 lace wig is also ideal for women who like ponytails and updos. It's great for easily styling the hair you want without exposing the edges!
Pros & cons of 360 lace frontal wigs
Pros of 360 lace frontal wigs
1. Natural Look: Lace surrounds the entire head 360 degrees with pre-plucked hairline and baby hair to create a more natural look.
2. More Hairstyle Designs: high ponytail, bun or high bun, you can style your hairstyle as you like.
3. Great Value For Money: It is cheaper than full lace wigs and offers more hairstyle options than lace front wigs.
Cons of 360 lace frontal wigs
1. Although 360 lace wigs are widely used, they cannot do everything. Certain hairstyles such as side ponytails are difficult to achieve perfection due to the wig still with high elastic mechanism wig cap.
2. Glue can easily be irritating to the scalp and may fall off quickly if not cared for properly.
How to install a 360 wig?
If you don't know how to install a 360 wig, please watch this short video, the key steps will be demonstrated for you one by one.
What should you know about 360 wigs?
360 Lace Wigs VS Full Lace Wigs: Which One Is Better？
How to wear a lace ...
If you often wear wigs, you must have heard of lace closure wigs. Nowadays, there are more and more types of lace wigs on the market, such as full ...Read More
What are the human ...
As we all know, many people wear human hair wigs every day, and hair accounts for a large part of the human body. With the development of society, ...Read More
How to keep Brazili...
Brazilian straight hair is smooth and shiny, giving people an extremely luxurious feeling. However, with proper care and maintenance, virgin Brazil...Read More