How to restore the vitality of closure wigs?•
Posted on May 23 2023
How to restore the vitality of closure wigs?
The face of an old dry and curly closure wig can be frustrating. If you feel sorry to throw away the closure wig directly, or if your budget is limited, you can try the following methods to make your wig look new.
1. Use the paddle brush to comb the knotted part
If the closure wig is left for a long time without any maintenance, it will knot and become curly. You can try gently combing your wig with a special wide tooth comb or paddle brush. It won't tear hair. It can easily remove the entanglement of the wig and minimize the damage to the wig.
2. Use hair oil or moisturizing spray
In order to improve the condition of the closure wig and make it look soft and smooth, you can moisten your hair several times with some essential oils on your wig, or use your simple moisturizing spray, for example, add some moisturizing hair conditioner and a few drops of water in the spray bottle, then spray the mixture on a few inches of wig. In order to give wigs a new life, such exercises can last once or twice a month.
3. Store properly when not in use
If your closure wig is not used for the time being, it is recommended that you put it in a cool place, because the continuous sunshine will dry your hair. If possible, you can cover the wig with a plastic bag, which can not only prevent dust, but also reduce the water loss of the wig.
Advantages of closure wigs
1. Lace closure wig is very easy to wear and does not require much follow-up maintenance. For office workers and beginners, it saves time and effort.
2. The service life of lace sealed wig will be longer. As long as it is properly maintained, its service life will be longer than that of lace front wig.
3. Lace closure wig can protect your natural hair from UV and cold air.
The Perfect Solutio...
When it comes to getting perfect hair, full lace wigs are the perfect solution. Whether you're dealing with hair loss, looking for a temporary chan...Read More
Rock Your Hair With...
If you're considering a new hair color, it might be time to look beyond the usual blonde or brown options. Have you ever considered burgundy hair c...Read More
What Are Balayage H...
Trends come and go, balayage highlights never go out of style. In this article, we'll explore what balayage highlights are, why they're popular rig...Read More