How To Remove Your Lace Front Wigs？•
Posted on February 23 2023
Lace front wigs are the most popular wigs on the market and are loved by wig wearers. In a previous article we shared how to put on a lace front wig, and today we will help you learn how to properly remove a lace front wig.
Why remove lace front wigs?
Removing the lace front wig allows your natural hair and scalp to breathe. Also, you won't be able to clean your head after wearing the wig. Dirt and gunk can build up, irritate you and damage your hair.
Can I rip the lace front wig off directly?
It is not advisable to tear off a lace front wig without treatment. The lace is attached to your forehead with glue. It may tear your skin and the lace of the wig if pulled directly.
How to remove your lace front wigs?
1. Brush your lace front wig back to reveal the lace around the hairline. Secure your hair with bobby pins or hair ties so you don't have to worry about loose strands.
2. Apply the adhesive-removing solution to the lace around the hairline. Additionally, alcohol, hot water, and conditioner can also remove glue bonds. Wait for a while after applying. Using different products of adhesive remover, the waiting time is also different.
3. Stripping the lace off the wig is the most critical part of the wig removal process. To do this, first make sure that the adhesive has been loosened. The way to check is to gently pull up on the front of the wig to see if the lace starts to lift. If yes, you can start peeling. Using the straight end of the mouse tail comb, stick it where the lace starts to curl. Then gently slide the comb back and forth to peel the lace away from the skin.
4. After all the lace has been stripped off, remove the lace front wig from the head. Be careful not to damage the lace front wig.
5. Next, remove the wig cap. Since the wig cap is designed for one-time use, we recommend that you throw it away when you are done removing it.
6. After removing the wig and wig cap, clean the skin and the edge of the hairline with rubbing alcohol. If your fringes feel dry, you can add a little conditioner or deep conditioner.
7. Wipe excess glue off wig lace with a damp towel, or pick it off with your fingers. Then dip a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and pat the lace until damp. After waiting a few minutes, start peeling off the remaining glue with your fingers.
Buy top quality lace front wigs at Alibonie Hair
Not only are lace front wigs beautiful and natural, they also require far less maintenance. If cared for properly, it can last a long time. Alibonnie offers a collection of lace front wigs in various colors, styles, textures and lengths, such as colored lace front wigs, which you can choose freely according to your needs.
The Perfect Solutio...
When it comes to getting perfect hair, full lace wigs are the perfect solution. Whether you're dealing with hair loss, looking for a temporary chan...Read More
Rock Your Hair With...
If you're considering a new hair color, it might be time to look beyond the usual blonde or brown options. Have you ever considered burgundy hair c...Read More
What Are Balayage H...
Trends come and go, balayage highlights never go out of style. In this article, we'll explore what balayage highlights are, why they're popular rig...Read More