How to maintain long hair•
Posted on December 06 2021
Taking good care of your long hair means being gentle. Because new growth begins on the scalp, the end of the hair may be months or years old and needs to be handled carefully. Choosing the right tools and techniques for your hair weaving type will help keep your hair long and healthy.
1. Use a toothed comb suitable for your hair. For example, if you have thick curly hair, use a wide tooth comb. If your hair is wet, comb it very gently.
2. Wear a hat and scarf, especially in hot summer, to protect your hair from the sun and bad weather.
3. Trim hair regularly to remove bifurcations, because bifurcations will hinder hair growth.
4. Avoid heating of hair dryer and curler. If you have to use them, use the coolest settings to achieve your style. Use heat insulation gel to protect your hair.
5. Restrict the use of chemical methods, such as relaxation agents and permanent hair dyes. Improper use of the relaxant will straighten the curly hair and may cause the hair to break. Curly straight perms have the same effect. Some hair colors can damage the scalp and hinder hair growth.
Alibonnie has been focused on the beauty of black women since the beginning, we aim to supply top quality wigs that all girls could afford. Our wigs are 100% virgin human hair which means the hair of one wig is from one donor. Whatever you are a wig new beginner or someone looking for cheap, real, best human hair wigs online, choose Alibonnie, you will be satisfied customer. We have HD lace wigs, lace front wigs, 360 lace wig, headband wig, curly wigs, bob wig, blonde wig, colored wigs for your choice.
6 Must-Have Glamoro...
Do blondes really have more fun? Are you itching to try blonde hair? Not only does blonde hair make you stand out from the crowd, but you look radi...Read More
2023 Popular Hair T...
A little change in hair color can go a long way toward trying out a new look and giving you confidence and fun. We all know that choosing the right...Read More
Get The Best Lace F...
What is a lace front wig? Why are lace front wigs so popular? How to maintain your lace front wig? If you are a senior fan of lace front wigs, then...Read More