How to keep Brazilian straight hair?•
Posted on June 07 2023
Brazilian straight hair is smooth and shiny, giving people an extremely luxurious feeling. However, with proper care and maintenance, virgin Brazilian hair can be used for several years and installed many times. It is very important to pay attention to your hair weaving. So, how do you correctly pay attention to Brazilian hair weaving?
Today, Asia hair mall offers some tips on how to keep Brazilian virgin straight hair.
1. Treat the hair extension of Aster as your own hair.
2. Apply your 100% human hair extension to dry and clean hair.
3. Our human hair extension is 100% virgin hair. We recommend washing hair with moisturizing conditioner before installation. Before making any changes to your hair, wash the hair extensions together.
4. It is recommended to seal the weft before each installation. It will ensure the life of hair and reduce shedding.
5. Don't rub your hair hard when washing your hair. Instead, gently touch your hair with your fingers.
6. Let your starfish hair dry naturally. Don't use a hair dryer.
7. In order to prevent and eliminate tangles, always brush your hair from the tip of the hair, and then all the way to the scalp.
8. Consult a professional stylist to install and remove the extension.
Alibonnie has been focused on the beauty of black women since the beginning, we aim to supply top quality wigs that all girls could afford. Our wigs are 100% virgin human hair which means the hair of one wig is from one donor. Whatever you are a wig new beginner or someone looking for cheap, real, best human hair wigs online, choose Alibonnie, you will be satisfied customer. We have HD lace wigs, lace front wigs, 360 lace wig, headband wig, curly wigs, bob wig, blonde wig, colored wigs, U Part Wig for your choice.
1B VS 2 Hair Color
When it comes to hair color, there are a variety of shades to choose from. Choosing the right hair color can have a big impact on enhancing your ov...Read More
Go For Water Wave H...
Water wave hair is a textured style that mimics the look of natural waves. This is a popular option for those who want to add volume and dimension ...Read More
How Short Hair Wigs...
If you are used to longer hair and are looking for something different, or perhaps looking for a wig style that is easy to wear and maintain, then ...Read More